Only two models remain!
Two-story Paired Homes
at Gateway Park in Berthoud, CO
Two models left priced at $399,900
Located in the lovely garden capital of Colorado, Berthoud is perfectly positioned for living in a lovely, small town with all the amenities.
Offering easy, close access to larger metro areas but with a safer environment, great schools, and quaint shops.
And if you desire comfortable living and low maintenance so you can focus on life itself, look no further than Gateway Park Townhomes, your gateway to a higher quality of life with family.
Paired Home Plans
Starting at $395,900
- 1,783 sq.ft. + full basement
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2-1/2
- Oversize 2-car garage
- Paired Home Residence
- Lower energy bills as a result from Highest EnergySaver standard
- Schroll Cabinets (no cheap mass production cabinets) made of solid knotty alder with raised panel doors
- Stained knotty alder interior trim including solid two panel doors
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- 9’ ceilings on first and second floors
- Solid 3/4” wood interior flooring
- High efficiency furnace and air conditioning system
- 2x4 @ 16o.c. exterior framing with spray foam insulation. R28 side wall and R48 attic insulation.
- High quality, maintenance free, solid vinyl windows
- Stainless Steel gas cooktop, double oven, dishwasher and side-by-side refrigerator
- 50 year Warranty on all exterior of dwelling plus 30 year Architectural roofing
- Oversize two car garage with automatic door opener
- ￼￼96% natural gas furnaces with 16SEER air conditioner
- R28 side wall spray foam insulation
- R48 attic insulation
- Tyvec house wrap
- Energy saver windows
- 125 AMP service
- Fan w/Light in bedrooms and living room
- High output lights in garage
- Phone, TV, and Data system throughout house
- Recess can lighting in Kitchen
- Full light fixture allowance package
- Christmas light receptacles wired for outside soffits.
- Delta chrome fixtures
- American Standard stools and tubs
- Drop in laundry sink
- Stainless Steel Kitchen sink
- Glass tub and shower surrounds
- High efficiency energy rated natural gas hot water heater
- Sprinkler system stub out
- Water hose bibs in garage
- Basement plumbing rough in
- 9FT ceilings throughout first and second floors
- 2x4 @ 16” o.c. framing with spray foam insulation provides a much stronger structure and allows no air infiltration. It also provides much higher insulation value, R28, which dramatically lowers operational costs.
- Stained knotty alder interior trim including solid two panel raised-panel doors, stained and lacquer finish
- Schroll Cabinets throughout with knotty alder raised panel doors.
- Island cabinet with bar sink
- Custom white oak 3/4” solid flooring in kitchen, dining, foyer and living room
- Squeak-proof flooring system guarantees no aggravating squeaks.
- Solid granite countertops in Kitchen
- Tile floors and tops in baths and laundry
- Bronze plumbing fixtures throughout
- 75-gallon high efficiency natural gas water heaters
- Knock down drywall finish
- Gas fireplace
- Laundry cabinets and drop-in wash tub sink
- Locally made Schroll Cabinets throughout, featuring 42” upper cabinets, knotty alder raised panel doors.
- Matching stained knotty alder trim work.
- Center islands with lots of prep space
- High quality appliances—stainless steel including: gas cooktop, side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, ice maker
- Recessed lighting fixtures
- 2X4 @ 16”o.c. exterior framing is much stronger than normal construction methods
- R28 spray foam walls and R49 attic insulation, along with Tyvec house wrap makes your home less expensive to operate and virtually eliminates any drafts and leaks.
- LPI Smart trim siding and materials provides a 5/50yr warranty
- Old-fashioned scratch-coat stucco (available on single family homes)
- Stone wainscot
- Weather Plate paint
- 30yr dimensional asphalt shingles
- Two-car oversize garage with automatic garage door opener and insulated overhead door.